Dışişleri Bakanlığı Sözleşmeli yazılım geliştiricisi alım ilanı
Birleşmiş Milletler Kalkınma Programı (UNDP) Projesi kapsamında Ankara – Dışişleri Bakanlığında, üniversite mezunu, en az 8 yıl deneyimli sözleşmeli yazılım geliştirici alınacaktır. Ayrıntılı bilgi için Tıklayınız
Birleşmiş Milletler Kalkınma Programı (UNDP) Projesi kapsamında Ankara – Dışişleri Bakanlığında, üniversite mezunu, en az 5 yıl deneyimli sözleşmeli yazılım geliştirici alınacaktır. Ayrıntılı bilgi için Tıklayınız
|Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Practice Area – Job Family||Democratic Governance|
|Vacancy End Date||17.03.2017|
|Duty Station||Ankara, Turkey|
|Education & Work Experience||G-Bachelor’s Level Degree – 8 year(s) experience|
|Vacancy Type||Service Contract (SC)|
|Posting Type||Posting Type|
|Bureau||Europe & the CIS|
|Contract Duration||11 months (extendable based on satisfactory performance and availability of funding up to 46 months|
Turkey is one of the leading countries in its region that achieves broader application of the ICT system in service delivery. In its national policy documents e-governance is identified as one of the key priorities for national and sectoral development and an important pillar for evolved public administration system to increase effectiveness and efficiency, enhance transparency and accountability as well as a tool for strengthening international competitiveness of Turkey.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs following the identification of the ICT development as a key area in its Strategic Plan for better services and good governance developed and applied the e-consulate system. It is a distinguished example of the ICT use in the consulate services with an aim of increased efficiency and cost effectiveness for increased citizen satisfaction.
The second phase of the project aims to increase the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the established system with a focus on enhanced citizen-satisfaction from the services of the Ministry all over the world. ıt also focuses on the development of the institutional capacity of MFA enhanced for full-fledged application of the e-Consulate system and increase the accessibility of e-Consulate system enhanced through its improved user-friendliness
The second phase of the project builds on its accumulated experience and results as well as the past UNDP and Ministry of Foreign Affairs joint initiatives in this area. The Project will focus on e-Consulate system’s institutionalization and full-fledged application, to be achieved through enhanced institutional and individual capacities and increased awareness and ownership of the citizens and respective stakeholders (through outreach strategy).
Duties and Responsibilities
The scope of the services that will be carried out by the Software Development Specialists are:
- Analyse, design and develop desktop and web applications with Visual Basic .net
- Develop and integrate G2G services into developed systems.
- Develop methods for inspection, testing, sampling and perform unit testing of developed / integrated software applications
- Implement best practice Software Development Life Cycle methodologies to ensure timely delivery of state-of-the-art high quality software
- Rewriting/refactoring/re-architecture and scaling software and web applications
- Ensure the project meets all corporate guidelines for security, cooperability and deployment
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
Key Results Expected/Major Functional Activities
% of time
Technical communication of the project with the existing integrated e-consulate system
Software must have the up to date documentation that can guide the ministry/project technical staff
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards, and those of the partner organizations,
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP, and partner organizations,
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability,
- Demonstrates strong supervision skills, strong attention to details,
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus,
- Builds strong relationships with clients, focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Good teamwork skills
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting
- Ability to work under pressure against strict deadlines,
- Ability to think strategically and result oriented
- Time management and priority setting abilities
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Output oriented
- Knowledge of current technological developments/ trends in area of expertise.
Required Skills and Experience
Professional Experience and Qualifications
Specific Experience and Qualifications
The incumbent will report to National Project Coordinator in Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UNDP portfolio manager and will work in close coordination and collaboration with the project associate, Ministry staff, Coordinators of the subject matter projects.
Software Development Specialist(s) will be based in Ankara within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs premises.
Performance Indicators for Evaluation of Results
- Work items developed on time
- Modules developed in accordance with the functional requirements
- Functional Requirement Documents on developed modules generated
Important applicant information
All posts in the SC categories are subject to local recruitment.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
Kaynak : memurlar.net
Bir önceki yazımız olan Mersin Devlet Opera ve Balesi Sözleşmeli Sanatçı Alım İlanı başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.